About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 beautiful kids. Married to a bearded stud. I enjoy the sun in the summer time

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Post 374

My beautiful bday flowers from my mother in law

 Sam, Me & work husband Buddy

 Jennie & I 

 Stud 80's rocker and I


 Ryan, Isaac & Colby

 This amazing picture Buddy painted for me
 Sisters
Isaac & Lynsie
 
 Being a princess all is exhausting..



 My beautiful baby girl & I...  I'm starting to look 25!

 3 months old already!


I turned the big 2-5! Ryan throw me a 80's style birthday party! As your can see from the pictures it was a lot of fun! And yes, I realize I have gained a lot of weight! I feel like I'm retaining a ton of water but that could just be an excuse! Hopefully I can get my ass in gear and lose this weight! There is that whole saying.."I'd rather be fat & happy than skinny and miserable" well.. I'm fat and I'm not happy so there's that. 


No comments: