I'm so sick of being this size! I have so many cute clothes that I refuse to throw away, they are the size I want to be. Unfortunately I also refuse to buy any more "big girl" clothes as I call them, therefore I have the muffin top showing :( I look at myself in a mirror and I am truly disgusted. Yes, I know I did just have a baby 3 months ago but that really is no excuse. I can't blame my weight gain on pregnancy. I can't blame it on oreos either, I am the only one to blame. I was starting to get back in shape last year around this time and managed to lose 10lbs quickly.. but then I got pregnant and let myself go. I am currently nursing and I do tend to retain a lot of water but it isn't 30 extra pounds of water either. I start working out here and there and it gets going well and then something comes up and I'm right back being lazy. It doesn't help that every where I look there are amazingly skinny people, or maybe it does help and will be the kick start I need.
I have a long journey ahead of me but I AM going to be comfortable in my own skin again! I hope by posting this on here it will help me to push toward my goal.
Seriously!!!
I need to remember this!!
HUGE difference!




No comments:
Post a Comment