About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 beautiful kids. Married to a bearded stud. I enjoy the sun in the summer time

Monday, July 29, 2013

Post 376

Rayce started first grade on friday!
He's a stud just like his daddy!
He asked me the other day if he could throw a paper out the car window, I said "No, thats littering" he says "So... everyone else does it" "If everyone else jump off a cliff would you?" "Yes! With a parachute!" 
What am I suppose to say to that?!

 Early morning cuddles before Rayce headed back to school!
Rayce is so helpful with her, he always trys to look after her.

 Rayce has spent another summer in the pool... seriously this kid bascially lives in it!



 Caylin is already 4 months old! She really does complete our family...
This is a typical Caylin face... her tongue is ALWAYS out! 
She will be crawling in no time.. she can already wiggle her way around to where she wants to be.
























No comments: