About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 beautiful kids. Married to a bearded stud. I enjoy the sun in the summer time

Monday, September 8, 2008

Post 16

Its been a short while sense I post, I just updated my 365, finally, its had been a week and I didn't want to get too behind, esp sense today I start work again, full time. I'm not really nervous about the job its not being with my son for 40 hrs a week that kills me! I don't know how I am going to drop him off in an hour! I woke up super early this morning just so I could get ready and spend time with him, we are eating breakfast right now. I just have to think of this as a positive thing, I am lucky enough to have been able to be home with him as often as I was, this is what's best for us (bringing in more money). I just worry because this is the longest we have ever been away from each other, and poor him, he doesn't know them. I better close... Wish me luck!

No comments: