About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 beautiful kids. Married to a bearded stud. I enjoy the sun in the summer time

Friday, September 12, 2008

post 17

Well today is my last day of work for the week! I am ready for the weekend, just relaxin!
Rayce did wonderful at daycare! I am actually really excited about him going now! He has already picked up so many good things and I know he is in good hands! He has a little buddy named Vincent who is about 8 months older, They seem to get along really well! She took them to the Aquarium which Rayce loves, they play outside and just have fun! The first day was great, she sent me pictures on my cell phone which made me feel so much better on that first day. Today he is actually staying home with Ryan because Ryan has the day off. I feel so much better about things, the biggest relief is daycare. Well.. I am off to work!

No comments: