I have been in between books for a little but now.. I finished the Twilight Saga and of course had a list of books to read I didn't know what one to read first, honestly none sounded that interested (although when I was reading other books I was dying to finish to start those books). So I started reading 19mins By: Jodi Picoult and found out my library books were ready for pick up, so I went and got them (Post Secret books & Hope's Boy). I figured I would start on those sense they are time sensitive, but sadly I couldn't get into Hope's Boy, maybe it was my mood everytime or something so I returned it and am currently reading The Secret Life of Bees. I am waiting for the new Nicholas Sparks book to come out on September 30th! I am so excited! The last few books of his I read were so-so but then again I was comparing them to Dear John and The Notebook which are my favorites! I am really excited for his new movie also! Nights In Rodanthe the book was pretty good, but the movie looks amazing! I like Diane Lane & Richard Gere, I think they will play the parts perfectly! I am going to see if Ryan will take me, if not I'll find someone! LOL
oh and James Franco is in it :)

No comments:
Post a Comment