About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 beautiful kids. Married to a bearded stud. I enjoy the sun in the summer time

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

post 19

I am happy to report I am still reading the secret life of bee's, although.. I got the new Nicholas Sparks book just waiting for me to read it! And sadly I only get to read 2-3pages every few nights before I pass out. I don't know why I am so tried when the night comes, I feel old. I usually got to bed around 9p.m.! Its sad! It feels nice to wake up not tired but at the same time I drink my coffee in the morning and by 1-2p.m. I just wanna crash! 1-2p.m. is usually the hardest hour of work for me! Its like I've been there all morning and I wanna go already.. yet I still have til 4:30!
Oh another note.. RED SOX are playing tonight vs the Angels, the lost the last game but I'm pulling for them! Another year being World Champions? I think so!

Another cool thing.. eyeslipsface.com! Manda & I's order came yesterday! We got 19 items for only a buck a piece! We only had to pay a little higher price for shipping but when everything is a buck its still a hell of a deal! I wouldn't suggest the mascara though, its weak, doesn't go in very think, maybe if you use it for touch ups. I got the eye lash curler cuz we all know my eye lashes are pin straight :( and so far its worked good, we'll see if they stay up all day! Its small enough to fit in your purse too!
I love bargains!

We are currently looking for a house, we found a few we like. but location and price are 2 big things to me. We found some we like in West Jordan but the drive for me would kinda suck! Esp Rayce's daycare, but if you find a good daycare provider STICK WITH THEM! WORTH THE DRIVE! I remember my mom had a few clients like that! Trusting someone with your son is hard, so like I said when you find someone you can trust, its worth the drive. Back to the buying a house part.. Ryan and I have different views on houses. I don't really care about having a big yard, or RV parking, which are 2 big ones for Ryan. I just want one, not on a busy street, with a decent size drive way, not in Magna for those of you that think I'm anti Manga, I'm not I just don't want to live out there even if houses are cheaper, the value of the house isn't going to go up as much as one in the locations we are looking. Which isn't the point.. but still.

1 comment:

Dana said...

Welcome to the life of a working mom ... I go to bed at 9sometimes too. Good luck looking for a home. Are you going to buy or rent? There are town homes on 700 east practically across the street from me that start at about 175 ish I think. Or homes go for the mid 200's. The town homes were just built a few years ago. Check it out. Stick with the anti-magna thing ... I agree!