BOO! Its over for the Red sox for the year, they had done soooo good these last couple of games, all they needed to do was win last night's game and off to the world series they would of went! Tampa Bay is a good team so I'm not too upset. I have no idea who is going to win this year they are both really good!
My little sister slept over this weekend! We had a lot of fun and so did Rayce, he LOVES her to pieces! She helped me with my photoshoot this weekend which I think went really well! We took over 300 pictures! I will post some when I get some free time as I'm eating breakfast right now waiting a few mins before heading to work.. BLA mondays!
My little sister slept over this weekend! We had a lot of fun and so did Rayce, he LOVES her to pieces! She helped me with my photoshoot this weekend which I think went really well! We took over 300 pictures! I will post some when I get some free time as I'm eating breakfast right now waiting a few mins before heading to work.. BLA mondays!

1 comment:
I didn't know you're a model.
Post a Comment