About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 beautiful kids. Married to a bearded stud. I enjoy the sun in the summer time

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Post 23

First off... holy crap about the Red sox's playing Thursday night! What a come back! If the Red sox lose tonight's game its over for them, if they win they have to win the next game as well in order to go on. The Ray's are playing really good right now so its a tough call. 
On another note, I FINALLY finished The Secret Like of Bee's and um.. its was so-so, I guess I was expecting more or something different. Reading a couple pages at a time it took me FOREVER prob one of the longest amounts of time to read a book, but now I can read my Nicholas Sparks book! WAHOO!
Last night we went to Thanksgiving Point to go to the "pumpkin patch" Ryan said he saw a billboard about it. When we got there it wasn't half as cool as we thought it was going to be. It was mainly for order kids, lots of things for them to do. We got some good pictures so it wasn't a complete waste, I was just expecting to see a PUMPKIN PATCH not a bunch of pumpkins scattered on the ground, lol. 
I got some cleaning done today which was nice, not really a fun way to spend a Saturday but I guess thats life. I wish I had more energy! I feel like I need a nap. Good lord I feel OLD! 

No comments: