About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 beautiful kids. Married to a bearded stud. I enjoy the sun in the summer time

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Post 27

Why does the weekend fill like its over just when I start relaxing? oh and this weather doesn't help, but I can't complain because Halloween was PERFECT this year! 
We took Rayce to the mall to trick or treat, he totally wasn't into it, I felt like a jackass saying 'trick or treat' when they knew we'd be eating the candy. Then we went home and gave candy to the trick or treaters, they actually didn't show up until around 7-7:30ish, and that wasn't as many as I expected either. Rayce was confused at the kids coming to the door but he was also excited! He tried to steal a piece of candy every time we passed it out. He had a fun/busy day at daycare too! They made good cookies, danced to halloween music, and had a fashion show! 
I have no idea where yesterday went, I cleaned out and my car, watched  Forgetting Sarah Marshall (which is super funny!), and here am i today... thinking about tomorrow.. work.. bla.

No comments: