About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 beautiful kids. Married to a bearded stud. I enjoy the sun in the summer time

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Post 28

Eh... 6a.m. on Saturday morning and I am awake! Rayce went down for bed at his normal time after being a total stinker the whole night! After I picked him up from daycare we went to Toys R Us to get some early Christmas shopping done. He was fussy the whole time in the store, I gave him plenty of toys to play with while shopping yet he was fussy the whole time so we ended up leaving with not much. He pretty me fussed the whole way home, I fed him dinner and tried playing with him, finally he went down for bed. I went down for bed not long after I was pretty tired myself. 11:p.m. rolls around and he's screaming! I try and comfort him, bring him into bed with me, gave him some mortin, nothing! Since Ryan was still awake I brought him into the family room and all he wanted to do was cuddle, so we cuddled on the couch for an hr, I decied maybe he didn't get enough to eat so I gave him a snack (pancakes) he ate 3! Finallly I put him back to sleep around 12:30a. He wakes up again around 3a.m. but falls back to sleep on his own. Wakes up again right before Ryan goes to work and Ryan got him back to sleep for 30mins, and here we are now! Maybe he'll take a really good morning nap and sleep in tomorrow.

No comments: