So I just about had my first heart attack!
I went to check my email really quick and maybe upload my pictures for my 365.. I click on the internet and nothing happens, I wait a few mins and still nothing.. CTR- ALT- DELETE no programs running... Hmm... I try again.. wait.. nothing.. then it stopped letting me do CTR- ALT - DELETE all together, I manually turn off the computer and restart.. it stuck on the opening screen. I wait about 5mins and restart again.. same problem! It wouldn't do ANYTHING! Not even bring up on opening screen! I have MOST of my pictures downloaded on to MY laptop but not all! Esp the most recent and most of them are deleted off my camera! I was thinking "oh my god, i think i lost EVERYTHING!" "How much is this going to cost to fix?" "OH MY GOSH!". I asked my brother who prob has the same amount of computer knowledge as me what's wrong with it. He tries a few things and nothing! :(
My cousin Dave (computer genius) comes over and takes a look, opens the computer and within 20mins or less its fixed!!!!!!!! Turns out I have over 12,000 yes THOUSAND pictures on the computer! DAMN!!!!!! I am so thankful he fixed it! My hero for the week! ha ha ha
I went to check my email really quick and maybe upload my pictures for my 365.. I click on the internet and nothing happens, I wait a few mins and still nothing.. CTR- ALT- DELETE no programs running... Hmm... I try again.. wait.. nothing.. then it stopped letting me do CTR- ALT - DELETE all together, I manually turn off the computer and restart.. it stuck on the opening screen. I wait about 5mins and restart again.. same problem! It wouldn't do ANYTHING! Not even bring up on opening screen! I have MOST of my pictures downloaded on to MY laptop but not all! Esp the most recent and most of them are deleted off my camera! I was thinking "oh my god, i think i lost EVERYTHING!" "How much is this going to cost to fix?" "OH MY GOSH!". I asked my brother who prob has the same amount of computer knowledge as me what's wrong with it. He tries a few things and nothing! :(
My cousin Dave (computer genius) comes over and takes a look, opens the computer and within 20mins or less its fixed!!!!!!!! Turns out I have over 12,000 yes THOUSAND pictures on the computer! DAMN!!!!!! I am so thankful he fixed it! My hero for the week! ha ha ha

No comments:
Post a Comment