

So I have been having fun messing with pictures on my phone again..

i recently watched this movie, its got a messed up story line but I couldn't help but LOVE it! So much that I got the book and finished it within 3 days.

I ordered her (author Emily Giffin) other books Something Blue (sequel) and Baby Proof. I can't wait to read them! I was also excited because I got some other books..
Lies that Chelsea Handler Told Me By:Chelsea Handler
BossyPants By: Tina Fey
and the new Sookie Stackhouse book (still need to read the last 3)
I plan to have these finished by end of summer :)
Rayce starts baseball tomorrow night! I'm so excited for him!
I can't seem to get a good picture of my hair, I got it trimmed and colored. Bleach Blonde entire middle section.

2 comments:
We should do a book swap, I have a really fun series call "the immortal series" I just got the last book yesterday, We could swap books with each other. Unless you have already read those :D
I'd love to! I am always looking for new books. I recently got a nook so a lot of mine are off their but I own my favorites. lets do it!
Post a Comment