About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 beautiful kids. Married to a bearded stud. I enjoy the sun in the summer time

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Post 178

Whats new with me...
After being horribly sick sense last Wednesday night, I am getting better. Rayce started acting sick and complaining about his ear hurting so we went to bed early and watched movies, he started throwing up. In the middle of the night while waking up with Rayce I notice I didn't feel good either. Rayce and I stayed in bed all Thursday feeling like death, aching and throwing up. I took Rayce to the doctors friday morning to find he had double ear infections. Once again we went home and stayed in bed all day and night. I kept Disney channel on for him (i think i have seen every episode of the suite life of Zac & Cody). After being in bed most of the weekend. We are finally starting to feel normal again.

I did finish the sequel to Something Borrowed, Something Blue and loved it as well. I also got her book baby proof which is not related to her other 2.
Jennie wanted to give me my birthday present early she kept telling me that it was funny and weird and that i'd never guess... She was right..

Its a personalized book in which Jared Leto & I are lovers! HA HA HA

Jennie happens to appear in the book as my best friend. Its an awesome gift which I LOVE! I'm so thankful to have her as my best friend.

I found this on my desk Monday morning!
Adam use to be my cube-mate. We both realized we LOVED ROCKSTAR recoverys. Back in December we started saving the tabs to document our lust for them. They came out with 2 new flavors. Grape & Orange. Adam created the nickname Gaga grape for my love of Gaga. I will try and get a picture of our sting of tabs.
Typing this I realized what I nerd I am but its the little things that make work better.

No comments: