About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 beautiful kids. Married to a bearded stud. I enjoy the sun in the summer time

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Post 186

Flash back of some of my favorite things from childhood..

PollyPockets! I loved these! I think I just like miniature things


TROLLS! The ones with the jewels are best! My mom nicknamed Troll Nose from these guys!


Creepy Crawlers! My brothers growing up but i LOVED to make the bugs!


Talking Doll house, thinking back on this now its was a strange toy.


I had this exact rainbow bright puzzle!


QUINTS! The pictures don't show it but on the ones I had their diapers had a blue or pink heart with a number.

What kid didn't have POGS?!


Jennie's dtr actually was playing with this doll and it brought back memories


Yep, I had this dream barbie house! (can you say spoiled brat?)


Tamagotchi was a must have when I was in 5th grade (i think), I had this pink one.


I don't remember the name of this barbie but i loved her dress


Garbage Pail kids <3



Dream Phone! Probably my favorite game


I was a beanie baby freak!!


and of course the fold-able barbie house
Ahhh sweet childhood memories

1 comment:

Shaneners said...

You and I were obsessed with Beanie Babies. I still have them but they are stored away. I can't seem to part with them even though I have no desire to keep collecting them.