About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 beautiful kids. Married to a bearded stud. I enjoy the sun in the summer time

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Post 189

We finally got the pool cleaned and ready! As you can see we all have enjoyed laying in it. Rayce loves it just as much as me, we can be in it allllllll day! My dumb-ass self wanted to take pictures in the pool and of course dropped it! (what an idiot!) That happened on Sunday the 3rd, I hurried and took everything off to dry it out. A similar thing happened years ago (my step dad dropped my phone in the sink of dirty dishes), we aired dried it out and it worked fine. Well after drying it out the rest of the night and most of the next day, I realized it was officially dead. I'm smart enough to know to have insurance on it. It won't arrive until tomorrow or Thursday. I haven't gone this long without a cell phone sense I was 15 (yes, sad I know). Its weird to not be "connected", but lessoned learned. I always use the camera on my phone so thats the delay in pictures. :P

No comments: