About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 beautiful kids. Married to a bearded stud. I enjoy the sun in the summer time

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Post 300

So here are some recent pictures...


Last weekend we went with some great friends (Ryan & BriAnn) and watched Mike Epps preform 
at Wiseguys. VERY FUNNY!


Followed by our trip out of Wendover to see this amazing guy..

This was our hotel room.. It was Purple Awesomeness


I finally learned how to do the side braid!

Rayce FINALLY got his cast off! YAY!!!!

Rayce @ my work drawing school buses





We had our family pictures done
by Cindy Cassidy RockStar Girlfriend Photography


<3

My new Wallett

I bought myself a juicer for my birthday!


Pictures from my bday!

Poor kid slept all through dinner


Rayce & his Grandpa

New hair?
Bday gifts!!!
My very own butterfly! (he died from natural causes)
Lenses for my camera!


No comments: