About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 beautiful kids. Married to a bearded stud. I enjoy the sun in the summer time

Friday, July 27, 2012

Post 301

So.. We have been keeping this on the down low a little but what the heck..
In March 2013 Rayce's time being an only child will expire...


How far along? 6 Weeks
Total weight gain: 0 lb.
Maternity clothes? None.
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: Either I am tried all the time or I can't sleep.
Best moment this week: Ultrasound.
Miss Anything? Being able to eat.
Movement: None.
Food cravings: I wish.  
Anything making you queasy or sick: Almost everything, I don't ever want to eat.
Gender: Ryan thinks girl, Rayce thinks baby brother.
Labor Signs: None.
Symptoms: Queasy.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy.
Looking forward to: Telling everyone!

1 comment:

THE Bjarnson's said...

Yay!!! Yay!! I am so excited for you guys.