About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 beautiful kids. Married to a bearded stud. I enjoy the sun in the summer time

Monday, July 30, 2012

Post 302

Rayce is pretty much the funniest kid I know.. 

I need to start writing down all the funny things he says/does..

Right now he is convinced the baby will be a boy. He tells his buddies at school that he is getting a baby brother.. I asked him:
 " Did you say a baby brother OR a baby sister?" his reply "No, I just said brother" 
"What if its a girl"
"Oh.. yeah.. I forgot."

This morning when I woke him up.. I generally always wake him up the same way... rub his back and say good morning, good morning, good morning in the softest voice I have and open his curtains.. 
He woke up instantly almost rolled off his bed and says.. "2 blankets... I am going to make you and dad blankets for Mother's day and Father's day" he is soooo damn cute!!

No comments: