About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 beautiful kids. Married to a bearded stud. I enjoy the sun in the summer time

Friday, July 11, 2008

Post 3

OK so I admit it, I am a BIG Twilight fan, I DIDN'T want to be, its sounded so stupid, a girl falling in love with a vampire, LAME. Its not like that at all, well... maybe a little bit a girl does fall in love with a vampire but its awesome! I can't even explain why, its like watching a really good movie in your head. You pick the actors, what the scene looks like, etc. If you haven't read Twilight you should, you will be addicted! I haven't finished Eclipse just yet, I am more then half way done, I just can't put it down! I was the same way with Twilight and New Moon, and I'm sure I will be the same with Breaking Dawn (Which comes out Aug 2nd), 700 some odd number pages here I come! I was actually thinking of going to the midnight release, maybe I'm lame but I don't care!
The movie comes out in December, I watched a preview for it on youtube.com but it looked horrible, I wasn't excited for it at all. My friend told me about another website with the preview and so I watched that one, YEP I am excited! Sooo excited to see that now! If you want to check it out go to..
http://twilightthemovie.com/
Watch BOTH previews



Speaking of Midnight releases, THE DARK KNIGHT comes out July 18th, and Ryan and I will be going to see it at midnight! I have been excited about this one for a REALLY REALLY long time, Ryan showed me a preview for it back in December I think and I was so excited, Heath Ledger playing the Joker sounded a little different but he's an awesome actor so I was excited to see how it would turn out. Once I watched the preview I had goosebumps! We watched the preview often, we were so excited! Then we heard the unfortunate news of Heath's death, :(
We found out his part was done in the film and the movie was still set to come out July 18th.
If you watch the cast talk about Heath and him being the joker they talk about how into the roll he got and what a fantastic job he did! R.I.P Heath

No comments: