About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 beautiful kids. Married to a bearded stud. I enjoy the sun in the summer time

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Post 8


I found this "secret" on postsecret , I almost started crying. If you know me you know why, I have horrid stretch marks all over, It looks like I've had 10 kids instead of one. I wouldn't trade him for the world, he is my everything and knowing what I know now I would of done it again in a heartbeat. But I have become extremely self conscious over it. I even got them on the back on my knees. I don't know why, my mom didn't get them nor did my grandma I thought I was safe. I even put coco butter lotion on religiously as well as bought an expensive lotion. I didn't get them until around 8months and then they came on STRONG. I have never seen anyone have them as bad as I have them, close but not as bad. If I could change one thing about myself it would be these damn stretch marks.I have a wonderful husband who doesn't look at me any different and I am so thankful for that, but its one of those things that I can't see how he doesn't notice them.

No comments: