About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 beautiful kids. Married to a bearded stud. I enjoy the sun in the summer time

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Post 7


'Dark Knight' sets box office record with $66.4M


Crazy huh?! I found this article online today! That is just opening night! With just the midnight releases it was 18.5 million! I'm not really that surprised, I was SUPER excited to see it as soon as possible! I'm sure other people were just as excited! Batman is the best super hero! He doesn't have any special powers, he can't fly, shoot webs, superhuman strength, more of a realistic hero! ;)
ha ha ha I am wondering how much it will make over the weekend.

I also read how people are now calling it the best movie of all time:
like I said in a previous post, its in my top 10! Which I can't seem to put in order, lol.

No comments: