About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 beautiful kids. Married to a bearded stud. I enjoy the sun in the summer time

Monday, July 14, 2008

Post 4

So I finished the Twilight series until I can get Breaking Dawn which comes out Aug 2nd! I am so excited! And I got my little sister Gaites reading it, I pretty much recommend it to anyone! I was intimidated by the size of it buts its worth the long read!

We bought out tickets to see The Dark Knight (a.k.a Batman) today! I am pretty excited about that, midnight showing! WAHOO!

I had so many things on my mind to blog about until I got on the computer, now I can't think of anything.

ABC's of Me:
A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Manda :)
C-Cake or Pie: I love Dairy Queen Ice cream cake, other then that pie.
D- Day of Choice: Saturday, a day to relax.
E- Essential Item (s): My camera or my MAC notebook
F- Flavor of ice cream: Karmel Sutra by Ben & Jerry
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: worms for sure.
H- Hometown: Sandy
I- Indulgence(s): Chocolate
J- January or July: July - July, I love summer.
K- Kids: The cutest little boy ever!
L- Last movie seen in theaters/DVD: What happens in Vegas
M- Marriage Date: December 18th, 2004
N- Number of Siblings: 2 brothers and 1 sister
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples dipped in Carmel dip
P- Phobias or Fears: Heights!
Q- Quote(s): "I dropped a tear in the ocean, the day you find it is the day I will stop missing you"
R- Reason To Smile: My family and friends
S- Season: Fall
T- Tag Four: Whom everrr
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I hang my clothes a certain way
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I'm a chicken lover!
W- Worst Habit: biting my nails.
X-X-Rays or Ultrasounds: I don't know/ care.
Y- Your Favorite Food: too many to name
Z- Zociac: Gemini

No comments: