About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 beautiful kids. Married to a bearded stud. I enjoy the sun in the summer time

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Post 78

Here are some random photos....
some new.. some old.. and some have no point besides that i like them..


I made it to my work's wall of winners! Which was a HUGE thing to me! I am actually proud of myself and feel like I am at a job where I can make a career out of. I was actually laughing when i get the pic taken.. (go figure the day i don't get ready and have my hair back)


My dad sent me this.. Dunno if its real or not but SCARY!


My little Monster being a Stud Muffin, Pirate!






Stretch Marks really do affect some people so much (myself included) and to be told they are beautiful is beauty in the rarest form.




On another note... I am laying in bed sick.. and have been all weekend, I am not looking forward to winter at all! As soon as we sell Ryan's truck and payoff our bed, I am going to book a vacation! A MUCH NEEDED vacation! I want to visit some friends as well and go to Mexico (or any beach) and just lay around and do nothing but get drunk and tan!



No comments: