I love how i learn all these great ways to deal with stress and while I'm learning, i think.. 'wow, i am going to try this, no need to stress over the little things in life'... yet here i am about to bust a vain in my forehead! Where on earth does money go? Ryan thought he would go buy a video game and didn't realized my car payment is auto and coming out tomorrow! I can't do anything to avoid a over draft fee ($37.50!) I can't cancel my autopay because its already pending, I don't have enough money to cover in the bank, I have already used all the 'emergency money' in the house as well as the other bank account, what the hell is wrong with me?! Why am i not managing my bank accounts like I should, I am not this type of person! I want to go back to 9th grade and just deal with that "stress"! I am trying to work overtime at work, yet I don't have a sitter.. grrrrr

1 comment:
Sounds like Mike. He had to buy Halo Reach and Medal of Honor. He doesn't understand that we don't have money. What has helped me manage money is a spreadsheet. I know I am a nerd but it helps me manage everything. Another thing that has been helpful is America First credit Union. They set up a line of credit on our account. So every time we go over our checking account it pulls from the line of credit instead of going into an overdraft. We just then pay it off next time we get paid. I hope this helps.
Post a Comment