About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 beautiful kids. Married to a bearded stud. I enjoy the sun in the summer time

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Post 85

FINALLY got my necklace! I have been trying to order it sense May but its been sold out all over on the web, finally saw it was in stock and ordered it! A little pricey for the quality but I love it and it was worth it to me.

So today was long and tomorrow is going to be even longer, work was going well, i had a call calibration with a higher up, which is kinda scary but I do my calls really good so I don't ever worry, well of course they picked a call which I wasn't pleased with, it sucked listening to a call in which i knew i didn't give my best then have feedback on it. I enjoy feedbacks, I learned a lot from them but I felt disappointed in myself and embarrassed that its the call that was picked and the only one he's heard of mine.

Rayce's babysitter called me on my way into work saying Rayce kept saying he wasn't feeling well, so I ended up leaving work early and picking him up, a sign i know he is sick is when he cuddles a lot more, which he was... for about a half hour then a sudden BURST of energy came and he's been on the go every sense! Tomorrow I decided to make up my hours so I'll be working 8a.m. til 7:30 p.m. I am use to working long hours, I did at Spectrum as well as at INspiration, however its completely different in a call center, its twice as long it seems! But I got to do what I go to do. I am actually going to try and plan a vacation, I feel like I haven't really taken Rayce on a vacation and I think we all need a break!

I have an appointment for contact on Thursday! I am SO EXCITED! I have had glasses for 3 years, I usually HATE wearing them and only wear them when I drive but sense working at American Express I have to wear my glasses daily! I forgot them at home one day and I couldn't see 15 feet in front of me, its not too bad exp when people are waving at you and you can't see them! Ryan and i were watching tv in bed and i didn't have my glasses on and Ryan had to read every time words came on the tv, it sucked! I want contacts!! I also need to get my teeth fixed (dunno how many years I have actually been saying that), buts its expensive and not something I actually want to get done, its painful! I keep telling myself I will as soon as Ryan sells his truck, its going to cost about $1,200 to get them completely fixed and I'll rather get then done in one
shot! I have also been having wrist pain which isn't good, I'm scared I have Carpal Tunnel which scares me and I don't have the time or money to have something like that.


I miss Nash so much! Looking over these pictures make me sad.. Rayce reminds me a lot of him, I wish Rayce knew him.


What better place to be then asleep on your mom.. with your older brother cuddling up..


No comments: