About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 beautiful kids. Married to a bearded stud. I enjoy the sun in the summer time

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Post 79

If you are one of THOSE people that comes to my blog every time i update just to talk trash and judge me, why bother? Don't read it ... I tend to speak my mind and am not trying to offend anyone but to express my thoughts and opinions. Freedom of speech! A few things you might be judging me on...

I drink
I Party
I'm agnostic...( i don't questions your beliefs, don't question mine)
I swear
I am easy to make friends with
I don't trust
I have gay friends
I have an obsessive personality

If you are honestly reading this saying you don't judge me.. good.. if not.. please just stop.. you have got under my skin, what more do you want?



No comments: