About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 beautiful kids. Married to a bearded stud. I enjoy the sun in the summer time

Monday, October 25, 2010

post 84



well friends... i learned something.. i am no good at putting on Zombie make-up.. i got too carried away.. ha ha, although it was a lot of fun putting it on, esp the blood! ha!
Ryan and i had a lot of fun at the horror helloween party.. we were from Dawn of the Dead..
I love Halloween! I can't wait to dress Rayce up! He's pretty excited about it!
I recently ordered some books online ( which i shouldn't do because i get too impatient about them coming, I ordered: The Murder of Marilyn Monroe.. (I am currently reading a bio about her), The Heroin Diaries by Nikki Sixx, and Zen of Zombie.. 3 books I am way too excited to read!) I have mostly got into The Heroin Diaries, which is a trip. I won't ever do drugs! I already have an addictive personality and I am almost certain I would like them too much. I have too much in life to look forward to that I don't need that bull shit to mess with. I get "high" off the vibe of a great concert! I honestly love that "high" i get, esp with my favorite band, its just an amazing feeling! But to read about a Heroin Addict is very fascinating to me, don't ask why it just is.

No comments: