About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 beautiful kids. Married to a bearded stud. I enjoy the sun in the summer time

Monday, September 10, 2012

Post 315

I realize that i never really posted how we found out I was pregnant..


Ryan and I had been trying for months, it was getting disappointing seeing so many negative tests. We were going to Wendover that weekend to see a concert. It was Thursday morning, I woke up early and decided to take the test and get it over with. I didn't want to look at it so I left it on the bathroom counter and went back to sleep. Ryan got up for work and I heard him get ready. I figured if it was positive he would come in and tell me right away. He came in to kiss me good-bye and I just decided to ask him "So was it negative then? Just tell me" or something along those lines. As you can see from the tests they are very faint lines. I still didn't believe it when I saw it. I was expecting to solid pink lines!  We didn't want to get our hopes up. I text my best friend Jennie, sent her the picture saying "What the heck does this mean" her reply "Your pregnant friend!!!"

Its been fun telling everyone. Rayce is getting more and more excited. For his book at school he drew this picture, its him and the baby (the baby has a binkie)


No comments: