This pregnancy is kicking in... FULL SWING.
The emotions are HIGH, either i hate the world or i feel the world hates me. I can laugh one min and cry the next. UGH!
We are officially counting down until Monday to find out if its a GIRL or BOY! I'm so excited to find out, and to finally be able to show Rayce his sibling. I know he is going to be the best big brother anyone could ask for. My worry is him being jealous.. Over the weekend his cousin Kayla slept over, they are 2 1/2 years apart. They had lots of fun. Kayla kept trying to impress Rayce and show off, yet Rayce is super jealous of her. Very interesting to say the least, for example they were watching a movie and I walked in to check on them and smiled at Kayla, Rayce says "You never smile at me Mom". Oh man! I wonder how jealous he will be of the baby, I am definitely going to have to make special mommy and Rayce time so he doesn't feel left out.
Here is a belly picture..
14wks 5 days
My sunshine at the park
My beautiful view on my way to work




No comments:
Post a Comment