About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 beautiful kids. Married to a bearded stud. I enjoy the sun in the summer time

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Post 316

I have been slacking on uploading pictures when I say I will...
So.. here are some recent..
*notice my stud of a husband isn't in many (or any) photos because he doesn't like taking pictures

 My baby boy started school!
He even got embarrassed I was taking pictures..:(
I saved my tears for when I got home.
 Such a big kid!

 First day was a success!!

 Rayce and his bike he got for his birthday!


 I lucky enough to take pictures of Brandy's sweet babies!
 Jackson Finian
 and sweet Makayla!


I finally cut my hair! and I LOVE IT! I am soo happy I did it!
The first picture the color looks awesome, but you can't see my dark 1 inch roots in it either.

so of course i tried to fix that... it wasn't suppose to be purple but I think i kinda love it too.

No comments: