I went to the doctor's yesterday for my normal baby appointment, I had been sick the past week or so (Turns out I lost a pound, I now weigh 1lb less then before I got pregnant). I stopped taking the meds I was recently prescribed for anxiety, now I just have to wait for them to completely leave my system.
I got to hear the babies heart beat. (I love that sound).
I got to hear the babies heart beat. (I love that sound).
Here is another picture of the hair and the color, as you can see the color is looking less purple ;)

We finally made it to Oktoberfest on Sunday, which was beautiful but way too crowded for my liking.
The weather was perfect and I got to see all the different colors
My favorite boys..
and yes... I wanted a beer!
Yup, Ryan got irritated while taking pictures, you would think he would know me by now
Ok so the picture below has a funny story..
We had this toy set when I was growing up, it wasn't a favorite toy or anything but it was still around for the daycare kids when I moved out (at 16).
The saucepan randomly appeared in a dream I had, and it brought back memories.
I woke up still thinking about it.
It ended up appearing in 2 more dreams! I can't figure it out. In my dreams each time I was just remembering it.
So weird!
Oh and I found a replacement since One Tree Hill is off the air..
Gossip Girl..
Yup.. go ahead.. make fun.






No comments:
Post a Comment