Ryan & I are UPROAR!
I finally did it!
For those that know me know that I have always loved Aaron Lewis, the obsession started around 7th. I do own every one of their cds. I have tried and tried to meet them/ Aaron for over 10 years but never have been able to. I have been to Staind/ Aaron Lewis shows 5 times and this time around it finally happened. The best part was, I didn't make an ass out of myself unlike when I met Papa Roach & Jared Leto.
I have officially met everyone on my list :)
The ones that were top on the list:
Aaron Lewis
Ben Foster
Jared Leto
Rise Against
The Used
Aaron Paul
and the rest of the cool people I met..
Shooter McGavin
Jake Shears
Papa Roach
Bruce Jenner
Taking Back Sunday
Sean Mackin
Thirty Seconds to Mars
Staind
yes, I enjoy meeting the rich and famous ;)
(i am prob forgetting some that I will have to add later)



No comments:
Post a Comment