About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 beautiful kids. Married to a bearded stud. I enjoy the sun in the summer time

Friday, August 24, 2012

309

Positive thoughts.. things may be looking up.

Rayce seems to have his energy back and his appetite. He has been keeping food down, hopefully packing the pounds back on. His birthday party is tomorrow, he is sooo excited for it. *fingers crossed* he continues to keep heading in the right direction.

Rayce will be starting Kindergarten testing a week from today! He is so exciting for school, I can only hope he continues to be excited .I can't believe how big he is getting and how fast he is growing.

As you know I got tested on Monday for CMV virus, I have never wanted a virus more in my life. Thankfully I have immunity to the virus and have already had it. Such a sign of relief.


No comments: