About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 beautiful kids. Married to a bearded stud. I enjoy the sun in the summer time

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Post 313

How far along? 11 Weeks.
Maternity clothes? Ryan's cousin Brandy gave me some AWESOME maternity clothes.. I gave in! I will prob hate myself for doing it but for right now I LOVE IT! Much more comfy!
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: Ryan's been working nights so.. sleep is lacking.
 
Best moment this week: Being able to stop saying its the size of a kumquat.
Miss Anything? Not feeling fat/ bloated
Movement: None.
Food cravings: KFC & Oreos.  
Anything making you queasy or sick: waking up.
Gender: I think a lot of people are thinking girl.
Labor Signs: Nope.
Symptoms: morning sickness has made it way back :(
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: blah or moody
Looking forward to:  finding out the sex and feeling the baby move.

No comments: