About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 beautiful kids. Married to a bearded stud. I enjoy the sun in the summer time

Friday, August 24, 2012

Post 311

Rayce got an early birthday present from one of my best friends (Ari) and boy did he get spoiled. 
She wanted to make sure he got it in time and so she spent $48 dollar just to ship it!
He got a nerf gun, skate shirt, mini skate boards, a remote control truck, a movie and $10. I prob forgot stuff but after he was in the hospital Friday night, receiving this on Saturday made his day. 
(I have such wonderful friends in my life)

 Ryan and I let him open his presents Saturday night so he wouldn't have to wait until Ryan got home Sunday night.


 On his actually birthday, he wanted to take a bath with his new bath goo. That was... interesting. 


 I bought Rayce the Ninja Lego on the right.. He had been talking about Ninjago legos but they seemed kinda pricy, I didn't think there was a difference. Apparently I was wrong. Ryan's mom bought him Ninjago  for his birthday the following day.. he told me " See me, this one is NOT Ninjago"

 
 Happy Birthday Baby Boy!
You have brought so much joy to my life, I thank my lucky stars everyday for blessing me with you!
Slow down a little on the growing up part!

No comments: