About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 beautiful kids. Married to a bearded stud. I enjoy the sun in the summer time

Friday, August 24, 2012

310

How far along? 10 Weeks.
Maternity clothes? its getting closer and closer.
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: I will either have AWESOME dreams or horrible nightmares.

Wednesday night I had 3 seprate dreams
1. we almost died in a fire
2. There was a flood close to my dads house
3. a tsunami  
Best moment this week:  Getting the news I have already had CMV Virus.
Miss Anything? A stress free life
Movement: None.
Food cravings: Chinese.  
Anything making you queasy or sick: The smell of throw up.
Gender: Ryan & i think girl. Rayce still thinks boy.
Labor Signs: Nope.
Symptoms: no energy.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: emotional mess!!
Looking forward to:  finding out the sex and feeling the baby move.

No comments: