About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 beautiful kids. Married to a bearded stud. I enjoy the sun in the summer time

Friday, August 17, 2012

Post 307

What an emotional and exhausting week.
Rayce has been throwing up on and off sense Sun Aug 5th, he has had diarrhea as well. For the past 8 months- a year he has been throwing up at least 2-5 times a month, and its not just throw up once during night, its every 3 hours. It was almost on a cycle.. wakes up around 3-5am throws up til 11am and feels fine the rest of the day as if nothing happened, then maybe 2 days later back at it. Its sad that he has thrown up more in his life then I ever had. He doesn't cry anymore, it comes as a normal function to him now :( it breaks my heart. We took him to the doctor Tuesday, they are running tests, doing blood work as well as did an X-Ray. His liver & kidneys look good, his pancreas is swollen. The test for Celiac Disease came back negative. Next month we are seeing a gastro specialist at Primary Childrens, they are thinking he may be Cyclic vomiting syndrome. 
It will be nice to have answers and be able to treat him. On Tuesday his doctor notice his lymph nodes were swollen, he currently has CMV virus. Which could be why its worse this time, and has a few different symptoms. It breaks my heart to see him like this. He just wants to jump around and play and be like a normal kid and I have to force him to try and stay down to rest.
His birthday is on Sunday, he is so excited! I can't believe 5 years ago tomorrow I was in Hawaii and my water broke and I welcomed the greatest kid into my life the following day.


I had my appointment with the periodontist. Last week at the dentist I had Gingival Flap Surgery
on a tooth my previous dentist put a crown on less then 2 years ago. After seeing the root of my tooth narrowing he recommended me to a periodontist for a possible bone graft. After she examined my the area, she said she wouldn't actually be able to save the tooth, its too far gone. So eventually it will fall out it after the baby I will have to get it removed and they will put an implant in. I was in tears as if she told me I was loosing a finger. I'm only 24 and have been so good about taking care of my teeth, it upsets me more because I just paid $300 for this tooth less then 2 yrs ago and now I am going to have to pay more, my last dentist should of noticed this. I am seriously considering dentures. My Gma & Gpa got them when they were 21 & 22 and still actually have the same ones. The overall cost of them isn't that expensive. Especially sense next year I was probably going to get braces and not to mention all the other bull shit that may come up. I have panic attacks about the dentist even if its just a cleaning, my nerve endings are messing up ( I can't go completely numb and it wears off quicker then normal), and every time I got its problem after problem, I don't get to focus on the cosmetic because I'm paying $1000 every year for 'important' stuff that needs to get fixed asap.

Ok, I'm done ranting for now.. I told you I was an emotional mess, and believe it or not, I speared you some.



No comments: