Thankfully Rayce was able to celebrate his birthday with our wonderful family & friends. I'll post pictures once I get them uploaded. He had a good time and sure did get spoiled.
On Sunday my dad and 3 friends went 4-wheeling up Big Cottonwood canyon. Around 2:30 I got a call from my dad asking if I was at his house, I said yes. He said "Ok, stay there, we are unloading the bikes I have something to tell you." My heart sunk. "Is it good or bad" " its not good". I talked to my brother trying to figure out what it could be.
ATV Accident
Fox Report
My dad got home and told us the story. As you can see the article is wrong in some places. Yes its important to always wear a helmet while riding, however in this case it would not of saved his life. My heart breaks for my dad having to go through something like that. My dad's best friend Mike (whom was there), Walt was his wife's uncle. R.I.P He died doing something he loved. It has reminded me how short life is and how you should never take anyone for granted. Always tell those around you that you love them, even when your mad.
On another happier note..
My friend told me about this Mascara, PRICY ($24!)
I used Scentsy money so I didn't feel as bad. I didn't want to like it because its expensive but it is pretty sweet! I also think it depends on your natural eye lashes anyway (mine are short and pin straight) but this mascara did help!



No comments:
Post a Comment